iRecorder - Video Recorder 1.0.3
3.6 MB / 1000K+ Downloads / Rating 4.4 - 29,890 reviews
iRecorder - Video Recorder, developed and published by Ideas inc., has released its latest version, 1.0.3, on 2018-08-24. This app falls under the Tools category on the Google Play Store and has achieved over 1000000 installs. It currently holds an overall rating of 4.4, based on 29.890 reviews.
iRecorder - Video Recorder APK available on this page is compatible with all Android devices that meet the required specifications (Android 4.1+). It can also be installed on PC and Mac using an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, LDPlayer, and others.
Package name: com.i.video.recorder
Updated: 6 years ago
Developer Name: Ideas inc.
New features: Show more
App Permissions: Show more
This article outlines two straightforward methods for installing iRecorder - Video Recorder on PC Windows and Mac.
- Download the APK/XAPK file from this page.
- Install BlueStacks by visiting http://bluestacks.com.
- Open the APK/XAPK file by double-clicking it. This action will launch BlueStacks and begin the application's installation. If the APK file does not automatically open with BlueStacks, right-click on it and select 'Open with...', then navigate to BlueStacks. Alternatively, you can drag-and-drop the APK file onto the BlueStacks home screen.
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to complete. Once done, the installed app will appear on the BlueStacks home screen. Click its icon to start using the application.
- Download and install LDPlayer from https://www.ldplayer.net.
- Drag the APK/XAPK file directly into LDPlayer.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
4 ★, on 2020-09-01
I've used this app on several devices. Overall I'd say a solid 4 stars...due to the fact that it has had some issues on a couple of the devices I've used it on. Personally I think the app should ask u to name the recording once the recording ends otherwise great app...possibly another great feature would be to choose video format or to hide the app icon or change icon on apps list but as is still a decent app. Great job!
1 ★, on 2020-09-10
Recorded videos of length 30min+ are not playing back and are low in file size. It seems that only the first few seconds are recorded images, then it does play only the voice. The file cannot be forwarded or rewinded neither. How do i resolve this? I have done several tests and same results.
2 ★, on 2020-08-21
Either this app dont work properly for me or i jus dont know how to use it.. I cant go to the homepage or the settings and whrn i press it all it does is record... And i dont even know if or when it wtops recording.. Its just the icon itself on my hone page i dont like this app as of now. Can someone help me please and thank u.
4 ★, on 2020-09-28
It's a great app but some of the functions dont work on my V11i phone like the front and back camera shortcuts and hiding the videos from the system. It also heats up the phone if used continuously for 20-30 mins.
1 ★, on 2020-09-01
5 star until I used "schedule recording". After recording I checked the recording in Gallery. Fine, so far. Go back to app and have a white screen and phone is locked up. Have to "restart" phone. Fix this and it is at least 5 star.
5 ★, on 2020-09-21
Pleasant. Easy to use. Straight to the point. I have been using iRecorder for a while and am happy.