VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.2.1
35.5 MB / 10+ Downloads / Rating 4.9 - 219 reviews
- What's New
- Additional Information
- Permissions List
- Installation Instructions
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary APK we provide on this page is original, direct fetch from Google Store. It is compatible with all android devices (required Android 5.0+) and can also be able to install on PC & Mac, you might need an android emulator such as Bluestacks, Andy OS, KOPlayer, Nox App Player, ...
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary has been published by DevStory, latest version is 2.2.1, released on 2021-07-20. It's listed in Education category of Google Play Store, getting more than 1000 installs, overall rating is 4.9 (base on 219 reviews).
New features• Add Italian
The cute cat Nero is a bonus.
• When you type a word, it automatically completes the meaning (Auto Complete)!
• You can easily add to the vocabulary by selecting unknown words and sharing them on VoCat.
• You can easily share the vocabulary you created with your friends.
• Memorized words can be marked by bookmarking.
• You can import and export vocabulary to CSV!
• You can see new words added every day in the calendar.
• Study new words constantly, and fill the calendar!
• Find and review only the words you studied on a specific date!
• There are various quizzes such as Swipe Card & Multiple Choices!
• You can set various quiz settings.
• You can retest by collecting only the wrong words in the quiz.
• Cute cat Nero eats words!
• If you don't study, Nero will starve.
• Turn on alerts to feed Nero!
• Support black cat & white cat theme!
• Supports various fonts!
Text To Speech (TTS) & word autocomplete supported language
Would you like to go see Nero?
Package name: kr.co.devstory.vocat
Updated: 3 months ago
Compatibility: Android 5.0+
Developer Name: DevStory
File MD5: DBBD173EF99F6475D66172B932186700
File SHA1: 94CF643366D98A1084E41CCEA3A05BB39E0748E8
5 ★, on 2021-05-16
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
• Change to swipe card to click to view the answer
• Add vocabulary scroll bar
• Add the function to unmark wrong words after the quiz is over
• Change to hide pronunciation and description when masked
• Fixed a bug where swipe card answer did not disappear
• Words added by CSV are updated to be displayed on the calendar if they have a creation date
• Fix the bug
• (Beta) 원데이 무료 광고제거 리워드 추가
• 퀴즈 키보드 단축키 추가
• 사지선다 퀴즈 추가
• 키보드로 퀴즈 진행 가능하도록 구현
• 기타 버그 수정 및 UI 개선
• 달력 화면 오늘로 이동하기 버튼 버그 수정
• CSV 불러오기 개선
• 단어 카드 다시하기 할 때 랜덤으로 섞이도록 수정
• 마스킹 상태에서 단어 수정 및 삭제 가능하도록 수정
• 사용성 개선
• 태국어 & 러시아어 지원
• 보이스 설정기능 추가
• 단어 랜덤 정렬 & 마스킹(Masking) 기능 추가
• UI 개선
Download APK file on this page, then follow these steps:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- In your device Settings page, tap on "Security" or "Applications" (varies with device)
- Enable "Unknown Sources" permission
- Confirm with "OK"
Step 2: Install and Launch
- In your device's "Download" folder, find and tap on the APK file
- Tap "Install"on the Android Installer screen
- Launch the App
What is an APK file?
An APK file is an app created for Android, Google's mobile operating system. Some apps come pre-installed on Android devices, while other apps can be downloaded from Google Play, or site like ApksPC.com . Apps downloaded from Google Play are automatically installed on your device, while those downloaded from other sources must be installed manually.
If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
Yes, absolutely. As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've installed, it will commence an update.
What measures do you take to make sure all APKs are real?
Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from this site, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Why can't I press the Install button? It's grayed out on my Android device!
Disable any screen-dimming apps, like Lux or Twilight. For security reasons, Android will gray out the Install button when an app like that is active.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.2.1
2021-07-20 / 35.5 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.1.3
2021-07-12 / 35.5 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.1.2
2021-07-10 / 35.5 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.1.1
2021-07-09 / 35.5 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.0.10
2021-06-30 / 35.6 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.0.9
2021-06-28 / 35.6 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.0.7
2021-06-25 / 35.6 MB / Android 5.0+
VoCat - My Own Vocabulary 2.0.5
2021-06-24 / 35.6 MB / Android 5.0+